D-Max New Zealand Limited trading as Ecogreen
*** CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS HOURS 2020 ***
We are open to accept online orders through the Christmas and New Years period, but there will be a delay in getting orders out due to the couriers not being available, plus we're going to have a break...it's been a long, hard year for us all. Dispatch times for festive season orders are as follows:
- The shut-off time for any order to be processed is 10:00am Thursday, December 24th, 2020.
- Any orders that have not been paid for by 10:00am Thursday, December 24th will not leave until Tuesday, December 29th.
- Any orders after 12:00pm lunchtime Tuesday, December 29th will not leave until January 5th, 2021 when the couriers start back up.
We hope you have a great festive season and are looking forward to 2021!
Payment for on-line purchase can be made by either -
- Direct debit / Bank transfer
- Visa or Mastercard Credit Cards via PayPal (NB - having a PayPal account is not required - Simply follow the PayPal Link and an option for Debit Cards & Credit Card Transactions is shown)
- You can click on the below PayPal image and make a payment against an invoice sent to you from us via PayPal secure payment with you credit card below. Please make sure you email us noting your invoice number so that we know who has made payment.
Payment for in-store purchases at Ecogreen Wanganui can be made by either -
- Credit Card payments via EftPos
- Invoiced out (with prior arrangement)
PAYMENT & INFORMATION SECURITY
Secure payment information
The Ecogreen.net.nz website delivers you the highest levels of trusted website security through Positive SSL Certification. Click on the green Comodo Secure button below to view our security certificate.
If you are having problems using our online store, please contact us (phone 0800 000 245) and let us know what the issue is.
We can take orders over the phone and invoice you directly if you would prefer that.
If you would like to set up a business account with us, then please contact us or download an application form here and either email or post it back to it to us at -
PO Box 7251
FREIGHT (updated 4/10-/2020)
Freight is charged by weight & location. Rural Delivery Charges are extra.
Note - There are no courier pick-ups on weekends & any order after 1:30pm on a Friday might not get picked up until the following Monday although we always try to get any order out the same day.
Click onto the Shopping Cart icon once an item has been added to it and go to 'Estimate Shipping & Taxes' to see how much the freight charge will be. If you do live in a Rural Delivery Area, included 'RD' as your Postcode.
From time to time there may be Special Offers that will automatically give you a free, or discounted freight option if available once the Special Offer criteria*** has been met (e.g. buy 5 and get free Freight, or spend $350+ and get Free Freight)
REGION 1 - 0-25 Kg = $7.50
REGION 2 - 0-3 Kg = $6.50 , 3-15 Kg = $11.75
REGION 3 - 0-3 Kg = $6.50 , 3-6 Kg = $11.50 , 6-11 Kg = $15.50
REGION 4 - 0-3 Kg = $8.40 , 3-6 Kg = $14.75 , 6-11 Kg = $21.70
RURAL DELIVER ADDRESSES* - Add a further $9.17 per parcel
WAIHEKE ISLAND ADDRESSES* - As per New Zealand Post Rates - contact us directly for inquiries.
STEWART ISLAND ADDRESSES* - add an additional $9.17 per parcel - contact us directly for inquiries.
*Rural Delivery Addresses are as prescribed per PBT transport and can be found here
**All prices listed above are GST inclusive and as of October 4th, 2020 - subject to change.
***From time to time there may be special offers, eg 'Buy 5 & get Freight Free Offer' or the 'Spend $350 & get Freight Free' Offer...these will be highlighted on the 'Special Offers' page here .
There are no products to list in this category.